Saturday, September 29, 2012

Antionette Sewing Table

Here's an easy, straight forward furniture makeover for ya this week. I see a lot of these fun sewing cabinets around still. I'm all about beautiful furniture with a function,  like hiding and storing your sewing machine. Just look at how this awesome table folds out for all that extra room and space for your projects. What a cool concept.

This one, however, will not be used for sewing, but as a beautiful table in a bedroom. The room is black and white with soft accents of pink. This is one of many I have done for one of my favorite clients :) I think I'm getting pretty close to having painted every piece of furniture in her home, ha ha. She has made a kind offer to let me come into her gorgeous home and take pictures when she's all finished. I think that sounds so fun.

This table was easy breeze, it was already restored and painted white, I simply applied the ballet slipper Antionette Chalk Paint. Once I had that color on I felt it needed some dark wax. It just felt like something for a little girls room. The dark wax brought age, patina, and some sophistication.



Jenine


Linking back to...
missmustardseed.com
www.funkyjunkinteriors.net

3 comments:

  1. I just love this color but have not tried it yet. I need to order some more ASCP and will add this color to my order. I also want to try Provence. This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The dark wax really adds to the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not usually a "pink" person, but I love this sewing table. The legs are very sexy in this pink patina!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete