I've been horrible about posting lately, it doesn't mean I've been slacking off though.I might have misplaced my camera for a few days:) I have a few end table makeovers to show and quite a few fun projects that will be ready in the next few days.
I went to an amazing garage sale the other day and picked up a few cool end tables, here are the before and after. The tables will be for sale, so check out my shop page or etsy listing.
Yesterday just happened to be my birthday. I think maybe that's one reason I get into the fall spirit so much. In honor of my birthday I decided to do a get to know me post. I usually try to keep my family and myself very private. I debating if doing this so be supportive. I turned 26 so I'll be sharing 26 things about me.
1.I'm short, 5 1"
2. I have one child and have been debating with myself if it's time for another. I'm scared to death of having a newborn again.
3. I am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- also known as a mormon. Yes, we are christian. No, we are not polygamists.
4.I have a terrible fear of seaweed touching me when we're in the ocean.I'm sure it's a shark touching my leg. Not to mention it is stinky.
5. I never thought I'd be doing furniture makeovers. If you told me five years ago I would have laughed and though it was kind of a shallow job. (don't hate me)
6. I went to school to be a veterinary technician. At the end of Nov, I'll be taking my veterinary technician national exam to finish up what I stared many years ago.
7.I've never broken a bone.
8. I was born and raised in Utah and now live in Las Vegas. We moved her for my husband to go to dental school.
9. I would love to move to the Northwest Pacific when we're done here.
10. I love hiking and camping and anything outdoors really.
11. I love horsebackriding and prefer English riding.
12. When I'm older I dream of owning a therapeutic riding center for kids.
13. I also would love to have my own furniture shop when we are all settled down in one place.
14. I got married when I was 20.
15. I've been to Russia and Mexico ( if cancun counts)
16. I can't help but watch Dateline and other murder mysteries. I wake up in the night convinced something crazy could happen to me.
17. I recently took up jogging, I've always been more of an aerobics, Pilates kind of girl. I hated running but now I am starting to enjoy it and it's getting easier after 2 months. Did I loose any weight since jogging you ask? Why no actually, I GAINED weight, very frustrating, all muscle right?
18. I cook dinner practically every night and enjoy it.
19. I hate sewing with a passion, I just wasn't blessed with that talent.
20. I was an incredibly shy child, I got a little better once I was out of high school. I'm sure people just thought I was snobby. It is still something I have to work on. I am not the most social person.
21. I suffer from depression, off and on.
22. I got my first weimeraner in high school. I love the breed and swear to my hubby that I have to have one from here on out. They're neurotic, high energy, and have to be part of the family 24/7. They have the most human like personality to me.
23. I love the rain.
24. The most relaxing thing for me is a long walk through the "woods" with my dogs.
25. I got my first horse in 10 th grade after begging since 6th grade. My dad made me a deal, if I helped clear all the sage brush in our 1 acre yard, and rake up all the rocks, he'd rent a tractor level our yard, and put up a fence. It took until highschool but it happened. I got a BLM adopted feral Mustang for $300.( not even very ride-able at the time) I still have her to this day and she is my favorite horse.
26. I love food, I'm obsessed with watching Top Chef. I can't wait until I can grow a huge garden of my own and have fresh food all year.
Linking back to...